PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Hostile R/C Crawlers

website security

Rcjunky3
06-11-2014, 09:50 PM
I would like to say welcome to the Hostile R/C crawlers, we have started this section for them to use and populate. our very own Crawler Comrade has started this group to have some more direct activity in his area and a sort of chapter club of WCRCC. we all look forward to hanging out and crawling with you guys and gals:hello:

crawler comrade
06-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Thank You RCJunky3 for welcoming the "Hostile RC Crawlers" as the L.A. chapter of WCRCC. Our crawling base is located in the city of Pico Rivera by the 60 and 605 FWY's and anyone is welcomed to join us if you have an itch to get your rig out. We normally crawl every other Sunday around 3 to 7pm. Follow us on our Facebook page HOSTILE RC CRAWLERS for pictures and videos of our previous expeditions. Here is a picture of our team members. Thank you everyone..

z50king
06-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Sounds good. That's closer to me than the desert!

Illeagle
06-12-2014, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the site guys. Congrats Victor on getting everyone together for your new group! Hope to see you guys on the rocks!

ZoSo
06-12-2014, 09:58 AM
cool guys we have a lot of crawlers in the San Gabriel Valley ...we crawl Mt Baldy, Monrovia Canyon, Vasquez Rocks and Forest Falls
see ya on the rocks

Jokerrw
06-13-2014, 01:49 PM
Illeagle me and my son drove out to you house from la county about 8 years ago to but a NB je body you where running a Chevy hard body. Do

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Illeagle
06-13-2014, 05:15 PM
Illeagle me and my son drove out to you house from la county about 8 years ago to but a NB je body you where running a Chevy hard body. Do

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WOW!! I have bought and sold ALOT of things so sorry I dont remember you guys but I hope to get to drive with you guys one day soon! :bigthumb: