Thread: Off road jerky. Com

WCRCC Founding Member Crawl it Slow!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Off road jerky. Com

2012 season
    all jerky sold at the comps will be $5 for supporting members

If you would like to pre order PM Me and Pay at the comp that would be great
    so i can judge how much Jerky to bring

looking forward to a great season.

Thanks
    ~ Mark
    Team axial, Chaotic crawlers, BROOD Motors, Hardknockz custom paint, Off Road Jerky.com,
    West Coast RC Crawlers.com

J.E.Reel Drivelines (1:1 Jeeps, yota etc.)

2012 ECC Super champ TTC #2 CHAMP
    2011 Nationals 6th overall (5th in 1.9, 11th in 2.2) ~ 2011 So.Cal Regonials 2nd in 1.9 ~ 2011 socal series 1st in 1.9
    2010 Nationals 14th overall ~ 2010 So.Cal Regionals 1st in 1.9 ~ 2010 Socal series 3rd in 2.2

this is the best jerky in the world especially the whisky bbq or maybe the sweet and spicy or is it teriyaki ah heck all the flavors are good be sure to check out the site

Gerr
    This jerky has ruined my ability to enjoy other jerky, I can't even make my own any more because it is that good. My personal favorite is the sweet & spicy but every flavor kicks ass! At $5 a bag they might as well be paying you to eat it too.

I sure do miss this jerky. I sent a message on FB but no reply and their website thread is dead. Im not sure if they are still selling or not but......

LUCKILY

I found something I feel is the same jerky with rebranding sold by Turners Outdoorsman.

At the Victorville Turners I grabbed up a couple bags and the Bourbon-Que tastes very similar to my old favorite from ORJ called Whiskey-bbq. If you are jones'n for some ORJ stop by and let me know what you think.
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

i will have to try that out i to miss some ORJ

Usually get mine from Gus's freshjerky.com off highway 395 outside of Olancha. Also got great stuffed olives.
    Last edited by Cpt Nemo; 06-07-2015 at 11:08 AM.
    Mobilis in Mobili "N"

Quote Originally Posted by Illeagle View Post
    I sure do miss this jerky. I sent a message on FB but no reply and their website thread is dead. Im not sure if they are still selling or not but......

LUCKILY

I found something I feel is the same jerky with rebranding sold by Turners Outdoorsman.

At the Victorville Turners I grabbed up a couple bags and the Bourbon-Que tastes very similar to my old favorite from ORJ called Whiskey-bbq. If you are jones'n for some ORJ stop by and let me know what you think.
    I still remember that bag of Whiskey-BBQ, that was sitting on the sun drenched dash, that we ate at the Cougar Buttes Comp.....that was an awesome bag of jerky. If I'm not mistaken, Mark mentioned that his jerky was made by Alien Jerky(not totally sure of full name). They have a store in Baker, Ca.

The facility somewhere in the LA basin makes jerky for several companies and use many different recipes. ORJ and Alien out of baker are a couple of those places. If the whisky BBQ or any other ORJ recipes were used at other locations was unknown at the time of my discussion with Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Difflocker View Post
    I still remember that bag of Whiskey-BBQ, that was sitting on the sun drenched dash, that we ate at the Cougar Buttes Comp.....that was an awesome bag of jerky. If I'm not mistaken, Mark mentioned that his jerky was made by Alien Jerky(not totally sure of full name). They have a store in Baker, Ca.
    IMO that was the bag that started it all. I dont know if you and I were out on the rocks judging too long or if the warm dash cooked it to perfection but either way that WAS and IS still the best bag-o-jerky I have ever had in my life! LOL.

Whiskey bbq is still my all time favorite but the packaging, labeling and taste of this Bourbon-Que from Turners is close enough to fool me and Im stoked to have found it again.

Now to give it the ol 2 hour bake on the jeep dash for the ultimate test! ha ha.
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

Sounds like a must have item for those jeep'n trips

Is this dry jerky or wet? I haven't had real, dry jerky in a long time

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Illeagle View Post
    IMO that was the bag that started it all. I dont know if you and I were out on the rocks judging too long or if the warm dash cooked it to perfection but either way that WAS and IS still the best bag-o-jerky I have ever had in my life! LOL.

Whiskey bbq is still my all time favorite but the packaging, labeling and taste of this Bourbon-Que from Turners is close enough to fool me and Im stoked to have found it again.

Now to give it the ol 2 hour bake on the jeep dash for the ultimate test! ha ha.

I agree, that was the THE BAG that strated it all. I was at Pegasus Hobbies the other day checking to see if they still carried Mark's jerky. Unfortunately, they have moved to another brand. It does not look anything close to Offroad Jerky. I will be stopping by a Turners to try a bag of that Jerky you found.

Stopped at turners friday they had a very similar brand , I bought some and the taste was spot on to the org.so now I have a new hook up, moving on.
    WEST COAST ORIGINAL
    been here through thick and thin.

Thread Information