Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2015 WCRCC Glowker run Sept 26

I just confirmed and Team Hostile is attending and spending the night. Also, we have a birthday. Enrique Alba.

sounds like fun will be had in the Hostile camp that night

WCRCC Club Member Ah-Its-Martin's Avatar
    Got a few coming out from HDRCC not just me this time lol 👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    When in doubt wheel it out!

Green Tundra Hard body Truggy
    1.9 Wraith
    The Yeti

Quote Originally Posted by crawler comrade View Post
    I just confirmed and Team Hostile is attending and spending the night. Also, we have a birthday. Enrique Alba.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ah-Its-Martin View Post
    Got a few coming out from HDRCC not just me this time lol ��

Awesomeness!
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

Bringing the family with me. My son's first time seeing the crawlers in action. And, at night!!! Yes!

that sounds great. we always enjoy seeing families out at our events

the jeep is packed and ready for tomorrow night, its gonna be a looong day for me i go to work till noon then come home and get cleaned up and ready to put on the show

Quick question it's gonna be a warm evening any concerns with snakes?
    winners never quit and quitters never win

WCRCC Staff Volunteer
    It's still warm in the evenings, good to keep an eye out for the snakes.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Batteries charging...

Head lamp check!
    Team Area 51 (WCRCC) XR-10 Y-Town Scraper (2.2P)
    Team Flying Ti-GERS (U4RC) Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T)
    2013 TTC 3rd Place (Honcho)
    2013 Ashley Cup Winner (Honcho)
    2013 U4RC Summer Series 2nd Place (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C))
    2013-14 U4RC Winter Series 3rd Place in 2 Classes (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T))

I can't believe there's not one posting here to give you guys thanks, Rich and Jim. That GLOWker event was one of the best times I've had crawling. You guys brought so many clubs and groups together for one night of fun. You both and the others that helped all deserve so much more thanks then what's here. All the guys from TVSC couldn't stop talking about it all day.
    Thanks for your hard work.
    Don't tell my mom you saw me...

Building something to die for...

Quote Originally Posted by uparockbob View Post
    I can't believe there's not one posting here to give you guys thanks, Rich and Jim. That GLOWker event was one of the best times I've had crawling. You guys brought so many clubs and groups together for one night of fun. You both and the others that helped all deserve so much more thanks then what's here. All the guys from TVSC couldn't stop talking about it all day.
    Thank you Steve. That's awesome to hear and what keeps us coming back for more!

Unfortunately social media is taking over and the forum isnt used much anymore so its not surprising to see a lack of comments. I personally was really glad to see you there and hope you can make more events in the future.
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

As always, at EVERY WCRCC event, I always have a blast!!!!

Thanks to all the families who make this all possible, you guys are RAD! (80's lingo)
    Team Area 51 (WCRCC) XR-10 Y-Town Scraper (2.2P)
    Team Flying Ti-GERS (U4RC) Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T)
    2013 TTC 3rd Place (Honcho)
    2013 Ashley Cup Winner (Honcho)
    2013 U4RC Summer Series 2nd Place (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C))
    2013-14 U4RC Winter Series 3rd Place in 2 Classes (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T))

Great event, great time. Thanks for setting it all up WCRCC. Can't wait for the next event.

WCRCC Club Member Ah-Its-Martin's Avatar
    Had a blast thanks guys can't wait for the next one.

When in doubt wheel it out!

Green Tundra Hard body Truggy
    1.9 Wraith
    The Yeti

It's Monday. I am sure we are all tired from the weekend. I know I am. I slept most of Sunday since I was crawling all night till about five in the morning. Time to show some gratitude. As you can see Rich and Jim are great friends and they showed us their passion by bringing us all together this weekend. I would like to thank them personally for all their hard work not just for Saturday but for maybe a month before with all the planning and organizing. Thank you very much also to Rich's family. They worked all night. I have to add I will never forget this event ever in my life. It was awesome. I am sorry I don't have pictures my phone is crappy and nothing came out decent because it was nighttime. I wanted to post some things on the Facebook page "wcrcc" but it is not letting me. I am wondering if it needs approving. Does anybody know what is going on? Anyways thank you to everybody that made it out. I saw a lot of old faces and new faces and I am glad that I postponed my root canal to be with you guys. LOL. See you guys on the next one.

You guys did an awesome job on Saturday! Great prizes,(though I didn't win any of them) & good hotdogs! It was great seeing everybody again and meeting new people.I can hardly wait for the next one!

Epic run epic fun from an epic club thanks rich thanks liz n girls thanks Jim n John for everything it was a lot of fun even though I was a bit late my family had a lot of fun I crawled til 430am lol horsemmans is just an awesome spot to go to :-)
    winners never quit and quitters never win

WOW! What a great turn out. Congrats Rich & Jim on another succesful WCRCC Poker Run. Wish I could have made it.
    Mobilis in Mobili "N"

WCRCC Staff Volunteer Slowroller's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uparockbob View Post
    I'm guilty of thanking them on FaceBook. People were up all night and well into the morning then slept all Sunday, next time give everyone a chance to get up and piss before you throw them under the bus. PS you forgot to thank John Roberts and the families that helped as well.

Thread Information