Thread: Mt Baldy 8-2

Mt Baldy 8-2

Step Child is putting together a little Sunday GTG at Mt Baldy this coming weekend 8-2

WCRCC Staff Volunteer
    You beat me to it, this run at Mount Baldy let's have it be a fun one. No Hand Of God lets use winches, sand ramps or tow straps. If you don't have any buddy up and work through the trail. I'll bring some extra tow straps if anybody needs them. The best recovery whether it be with a winch or with a buddy towing you out will win a special prize, so have your cameras and video rollin its going to be a good one. Let's meet up at the trout ponds at 9. Bring a lunch and your chairs and be ready for a full day of good crawling. I'll bring some markers and maybe we could set up a little scale comp at the end of the run.

SUNDAY? Well I'am out. Have fun
    Mobilis in Mobili "N"

No hand of god? Now we're talking! This should be a TRUE scale run. Sounds like a blast John!
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

If only I didn't work I would go sounds like fun

WCRCC Club Member
    Im in. Do you need a adventure pass to park by the bridge ?
    NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFUL COMMITTED CITIZENS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. INDEED IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS.
    -MARGARET MEAD

WCRCC Staff Volunteer
    The guys that went last Sunday didn't need one, but if we do you can get them at the rangers station.

WCRCC Club Member
    Im still in. I drove up there last night for a hike with the dog. No parking pass required as far as I know.
    NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFUL COMMITTED CITIZENS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. INDEED IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS.
    -MARGARET MEAD

How did it go any pics

WCRCC Staff Volunteer
    Here's a photo dump from the run. Photo credit goes to who took the picture. Thanks to all who had cameras ready.

Had a improv contest to see who could make it the furthest on the log across the creek.

The weather was great the creek as nice and cool and the trees have us shade for a Awesome afternoon of crawling. A special Thank you to Pro-Line ( Tim, Paul, and Robert) for coming out and crawling with us. There was some special scale items hidden along the trail and to those that found them you got some awesome swag. There was 1.9 and 2.2 tires, bead lock wheels, some shirts and hats. given out then cool . Want to thank Team Hostile for coming out a Big thanks to Don and Victor this wouldn't of happened without you guys.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by step child; 08-04-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Looks like a good turn out

Thats good stuff right there. Great turnout, awesome trail, killer rigs and no hand of god? What more could you want on a scale run?

Thanks for the pics EVERYONE who took them and Step Child for putting them up for us.

I feel another WCRCC run coming up sooner than later!
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

WCRCC Staff Volunteer
    The hand of god was greatly reduced... It was great to see everyone working together. Had a great time.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

WCRCC Club Member
    That trail they had set up on the side of the hill was awsome. Suprized no pics of that. They put alot of work into that.
    -MARGARET MEAD

WCRCC Staff Volunteer
    Ran that one before we left, it is a challenging trail ��.

Awesome!
    Team Area 51 (WCRCC) XR-10 Y-Town Scraper (2.2P)
    Team Flying Ti-GERS (U4RC) Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T)
    2013 TTC 3rd Place (Honcho)
    2013 Ashley Cup Winner (Honcho)
    2013 U4RC Summer Series 2nd Place (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C))
    2013-14 U4RC Winter Series 3rd Place in 2 Classes (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T))

Wow great turn out for a baldy run!

Thread Information