Thread: hello again

WCRCC Club Member

hello again

How have you all been. Sorry I dissappeared for awhile. I got into drone racing for the last 6 months and sold off all my crawlers, to feed that monkey. Destroyed my last drone last weekend in a local mall parking structure. Spent about $2000.00 building and crashing drones in the last 5 months. Anyway I have been thinking about crawlers for about the last month and decided to slow it down a bit, or alot and get another crawler. Found a vattera ascender on craigslist yesterday and picked it up for a fair price this morning. Looking forward to another poker run with you all.

I was wondering what happened to ya. We had a couple of jeeping gtg's and thought man is Kaiser missing out. Have you been out shooting much lately. Sunday there is a little gtg down at corona del Mar ,bring that ascender out and have some fun

WCRCC Club Member
    No shooting I got so tied up in drones I have not been shooting. I will see what I can do for tomorrow. Might be able to make it not sure yet.
    NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFUL COMMITTED CITIZENS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. INDEED IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS.
    -MARGARET MEAD

Its been too long. We need to put something together dont we? Maybe a 1:1 crawl and scale? hmmmmmm?
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

WCRCC Club Member
    Yes I have found a few groups on facebook to crawl the full size rigs with. Next weekend we are going to dishpan trail up in bigbear.
    NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFUL COMMITTED CITIZENS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. INDEED IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS.
    -MARGARET MEAD

WCRCC Club Member
    Ok im in on corona del mar.
    -MARGARET MEAD

WCRCC Club Member
    Is that the same get together thay renegade is having ? Joint club gtg ? I dont see any thing posted up here for a gtg. Just need to know the address and time.
    -MARGARET MEAD

yes its the renegade deal we are meeting at 9am
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...U.kfDTFwIigG4k

WCRCC Club Member
    Ok thanks got the address and time see you in the morning.
    -MARGARET MEAD

Thread Information