Thread: La Puente crawler...

La Puente crawler...

New to group and rock crawling in general. Love the scale aspect and trail runs whether in tall sticks, sandy marshes or rigorous mountain climbing I'm down for the gtg. My ride is a SCX-10, Cherokee body w/ Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC tires. Any questions or if u live nearby hit me up for a trail run! Thx!

Cherokee's are bad-ass, I got one too! Welcome to the club, this is a premier club for rock crawling here in south cali.

I think that there is a Poker run this next month you can try out, the area that it is to be held at is awesome for scaling!
    Team Area 51 (WCRCC) XR-10 Y-Town Scraper (2.2P)
    Team Flying Ti-GERS (U4RC) Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T)
    2013 TTC 3rd Place (Honcho)
    2013 Ashley Cup Winner (Honcho)
    2013 U4RC Summer Series 2nd Place (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C))
    2013-14 U4RC Winter Series 3rd Place in 2 Classes (Billy's Flyin' Wraith (2.2C), Rag-Doll Suspension Werks SCX-10 (1.9T))

Thx for the welcoming! I will check into that run. Thx! Hope to see you out there and I know Ill be learning from everyone! I just found an old $5 rack for sale at Tonies, but it works for me cuz it fits just where I wanted it to for my accessories, lol! Omg this hobby is so fun! Its like modeling and r/c'ing put together!

Welcome to wcrcc there's always a gtg going on. Hope to see u on the rocks soon
    winners never quit and quitters never win

Welcome to the site. Check the Get together section often for guys meeting up near you. We have a Poker run coming up January 3rd that you wont want to miss!!
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

welcome to the club and hope you can make it out to one of our gtg's or events. cherokees are cool and we have several in the club. here is a link to the poker run

http://westcoastrccrawlers.com/showt...Year-Poker-Run

Welcome, glad to see you made it to the site.

Awesome that you joined. This is a great place to interact with awesome people. Look into the 3rd. Great event it will be and a lot to take in with all the rigs out there. You don't want to miss this one. See you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fiercextreme View Post
    Thx for the welcoming! I will check into that run. Thx! Hope to see you out there and I know Ill be learning from everyone! I just found an old $5 rack for sale at Tonies, but it works for me cuz it fits just where I wanted it to for my accessories, lol! Omg this hobby is so fun! Its like modeling and r/c'ing put together!
    Ya for sure, building them is AT LEAST half the fun!
    Don't forget to have fun!
    TEAM WCRCC

I am building my first kit right now. It's taking a long time to build but it's fun. I know a lot about the rigs so I am kind of building bigger parts first and then putting them together last. It's fun

Thread Information